Questions for Kyrillos
June 12, 2012
NJDSC Has Some Questions for Joe Kyrillos
(Trenton)- This morning, the Star-Ledger reported that Solomon Dwek claims to have received political favors from state senator Joe Kyrillos, the Republican candidate for U.S. Senate. Dwek was a confidential informant working with the U.S. Attorney's office under Chris Christie. New Jersey Democratic State Committee Chairman John Wisniewski has a few questions for Kyrillos regarding Dwek's allegations:
“1. When, where, how often did you meet/talk with with Dwek?
2. Who attended those meetings?
3. What was discussed- were specific favors requested by Dwek?
4. Were specific favors/campaign contributions/help requested by Kyrillos?
5. Why did you have any contact with Dwek after the initial contact?
6. What follow up occurred?
7. Were you ever contacted by any law enforcement authorities in connection with Operation Bid Rig or in any other way?
8. If you deny this and suggest Dwek is lying- does that raise the possibility with you that Dwek’s testimony that convicted others should be questioned?"
May 10, 2013
May 09, 2013
LATEST PRESS RELEASES
April 24, 2013
April 18, 2013
March 28, 2013
March 27, 2013
March 22, 2013